Enjoy your Experience with us while your children learn about the lifecycle of a vineyard and sip delicious fruit syrups. Tasting and guessing the different fruits flavours is the perfect way to develop their senses.
What they’ll learn
- Château de Pommard’s storied past
- Discover vines lifecycle and biodynamic practices
- Learn how grapes transform into juice
- How to taste and guess different fruit flavours
All the essentials
- Your child will enjoy activities adapted to his age, discover biodynamic practices, visit historical cellars, learn how grapes transform into juice.
- Your child will taste 4 fruit syrups, from a local and organic producer
- Our team members own the French BAFA certification and childcare qualification
- Available only if a Tasting, Climats or Gourmet Experience is booked
- Available for children from 5 to 15
What they’ll taste
They will be invited to sip a selection of 4 local and organic fruit syrups, including cassis, strawberry, raspberry and gooseberry flavors.
“Our wine advisor was both knowledgeable and personable. She welcomed us warmly and immediately asked if the grandchildren would be joining us. They were treated to orange juice while the adults sipped wine, which made them feel at ease and so grown up. Our questions were plentiful and all responses indicated how extensively she knew the wines and how they are best paired. We learned so much about proper tasting and length of time to allow the wine to remain bottled before opening and celebrating its divine taste.”
Florida, US – May 2018
“Great guide, beautiful vineyard and garden, and great wine!”
Minnesota, US – May 2018
“A most interesting tour the guide was most knowledgeable and friendly”
Israel – April 2018