Enjoy your experience with us while your children learn about the lifecycle of a vineyard and sip delicious fruit syrups. Tasting and guessing the different fruits flavours is the perfect way to develop their senses.
What they’ll learn
- Château de Pommard’s storied past
- Discover vines lifecycle and biodynamic practices
- Learn how grapes transform into juice
- How to taste and guess different fruit flavours
All the essentials
- Your child will enjoy activities adapted to his age, discover biodynamic practices, visit historical cellars, learn how grapes transform into juice.
- Your child will taste 4 fruit syrups, from a local and organic producer
- Our team members own the French BAFA certification and childcare qualification
What they’ll taste
They will be invited to sip a selection of 4 local and organic fruit syrups, including cassis, strawberry, raspberry and gooseberry flavors.
“We learned a lot about Burgundy and winemaking. The 2008 vintage was perfection.”
San Francisco, CA USA
“Recommend to newcomers and connoisseurs”
“Our young family was warmly welcomed. The sommelier answered our questions with humor and enthusiasm, helping us to develop our knowledge of the region and its wine.”
TripAdvisor Member, UK
“The syrups were really good, I liked the raspberry’s one best!”