Grab your glass and travel with Jordan Lynn Traylor, your Wine Advisor, on a virtual journey along the world-famous wine road, the “Route des Grand Crus.”
A California native, Jordan got her start in the hospitality industry while finishing her culinary training as a chef in a Michelin starred restaurant in Sorrento, Italy. Living in Italy is where her love for wine and wine culture really began to grow and develop. Upon returning to the states, she built a successful catering business and spent many years as a high-profile, celebrity private chef and wine cellar consultant. She has also been teaching cooking and wine pairing classes at the Atlanta Wine School for several years. Jordan has continued to work in the food and wine industry, traveling and working with various clients all over the world primarily in Italy, France, and in her home state of California. She is currently studying for the WSET 3 and Court of Master Sommeliers Certified exams. She is passionate about the marriage of food and wine and cannot wait to share that knowledge with you!
About the Experiences
Discover our 2018 Vintage release by joining our first-ever online Experiences down the Route des Grands Crus of Burgundy!
During these challenging times, it’s difficult to travel, so let Olivier bring Burgundy to you. Learn how Burgundy’s star grape varieties, Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, express themselves across Burgundy’s rich maze of villages and terroirs.
To taste along with Olivier in ream-time, you can pre-order the three-bottle La Route des Grand Crus Premium Tasting Trio or the six-bottle La Route des Grands Crus Premium Collection. However, you may of course still join us without having the wines. You will have the opportunity to purchase all of the wines featured after the event.
We sincerely hope that we are able to physically travel to a city near you in the near future. But there’s no reason to stop learning and enjoying fabulous Burgundy wines in the meantime!
What will I learn?
- How Terroir and Climats impact the quality of wine
- How winemaking influences the taste of wine
- How to identify the qualities of a wine and its ageing potential
- How to pair wine with your food
- How and when to decant wine
- Best wines tasting practices from our Wine Advisors
- Order the La Route des Grand Crus Premium Tasting Trio or La Route des Grands Crus Premium Collection to taste along at home
- You can join the experience without purchasing the wines
- Limited to 30 people
- Sessions will be conducted through Zoom webinars