Is there any better alchemy than the one between wine and cuisine? When you know how to pair the two together, the magic happens. Discover the wonders of matching Pinot Noir and Chardonnay with food from around the world and learn how wine evolves with time.
During this Experience, you will discover
- The basics of food and wine pairing and hands-on application
- The Burgundy Climats and classification
- The grapes grown in Burgundy and their variations around the world
- The biodynamic winemaking techniques
- The seven different terroirs of our vineyard, Clos Marey-Monge
- How to professionally taste wine with a WSET trained wine advisor
Our Gourmet Experience
- Taste six wines from Château de Pommard and Famille Carabello-Baum with a selection of seasonal dishes
- Visit Clos Marey-Monge
- Combine with our Jeunesse Experience and offer your kids the opportunity to discover the journey of the grape while you taste
Professional Wine Advisors
Our wine advisors are graduates of the Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET). They offer a thoughtful and documented approach to learn more about the history of wine, the management of biodynamic vineyards, our viticultural techniques and the art of tasting.
Getting ready for the next 300 years
We are working on an important and exciting restoration and expansion project. We are proud to be nearly three centuries old but it’s time for us to get in shape for the next three hundred years. During the renovation, we remain committed to ensuring that you, our guests, have an interesting, educational and pleasant experience.