Truffle Lunch Experience
Taste two typical gems of Burgundy.
Wine and truffles are two typical Burgundian delicacies. Taste six wines from our vineyard Clos Marey-Monge, discover the influence of the soils on our cuvées and the art of blending. You will learn all about vineyard classifications and winemaking techniques. Following the wine tasting experience at Château de Pommard, you will enjoy a lunch at La Maison aux Mille Truffes, in Marey-lès-Fussey and learn everything you didn’t know about truffles.
To book this experience, please contact our Concierge:
During the Truffle Lunch Experience you will discover
- The Burgundy Climats, classification and grapes, as well as their variations around the world.
- The seven different terroirs of our vineyard, Clos Marey-Monge and the biodynamic winemaking techniques.
- The art of truffle hunting with a local expert
- Follow the truffle from the ground to the table and enjoy a delicious 100% truffle lunch à La Maison aux Mille Truffes.
Our Clos Marey-Monge Tasting Experience
- Taste five plot wines and Clos Marey-Monge Monopole 2017
- Visit Clos Marey-Monge
In Partnership with La Maison aux Mille Truffes
With a loyal dog by his side, Thierry Bezeux explores his truffle patch in Marey-lès-Fussey, looking for black gems. For the past ten years, this truffle hunter has dedicated himself to sharing his savoir-faire with his clients. Foodies from all-over the world come to meet him and his dog to discover the art of truffle hunting. When he isn’t in his patch, Thierry Bezeux spends his time meeting with local artisans, creating unexpected recipes combining different craftsmanships.
A stunning Burgundy area
Château de Pommard is located a few kilometers from Beaune, in the heart of Burgundy. Protected from the winds by a wall erected in the nineteenth century, its 20 hectares now constitute the largest private monopoly of Côte d’Or. Since 2015, Clos Marey-Monge has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site alongside the Climats of the Burgundy vineyards.
Book Your Truffle Lunch Experience
- Duration 5 hours: 90 minutes tasting at Château de Pommard, 3 hours truffle experience, including lunch at La Maison aux Mille Truffes, in Marey-lès-Fussey (a 30 minute drive from the Château)
- Price 116€
- Tasting 6 wines and truffle lunch
- Type Public up to 8 people