Discover the flavors of nature
It’s never too early to see nature in action! Young visitors can join a member of our team to discover the life that bursts and blooms in a vineyard and how grapes turn magically into wine. Afterwards, participants will enjoy delicious local and organic fruit syrups, including strawberry, raspberry, red and black currant flavors.
During this experience you will discover
- Château de Pommard’s storied past
- The vines lifecycle and biodynamic practices
- How grapes transform into juice
- How to taste and guess different fruit flavours
Our Jeunesse Experience
- Your child will enjoy activities adapted to his age, discover biodynamic practices, visit historical cellars, learn how grapes transform into juice
- Your child will taste four fruit syrups, from our partner Ferme Fruirouge, a local and organic producer
- Our team members own the French BAFA certification and childcare qualification
- Available only if a Burgundy or Gourmet Experience is booked
- Crafted for children from 5 to 15
Our wine advisor was both knowledgeable and personable. She welcomed us warmly and immediately asked if the grandchildren would be joining us. We learned so much about proper tasting and length of time to allow the wine to remain bottled before opening and celebrating its divine taste.
Great guide, beautiful vineyard and garden, and great wine!
Our visit was very exciting. It was very intersting both for our children and us.